All submissions should align with one or more of the following objectives:
· Identify innovative solutions to transform clinical nursing education and support best practices across the continuum of care.
· Advance ideas in the design and implementation of nursing courses to pave the way for a safer healthcare environment.
· Focus on building a stronger professional presence using research, innovation, and simulation in collaboration with healthcare partners.
· Consider how creative educational experiences can support success with licensure and transition to practice.
· Discuss strategies to create nurse leaders that will contribute to a changing health care system regionally, nationally, and globally.
Considering these objectives in regards to clinical nursing education, specific topics suggested include, but are not limited to the following:
· Alternative and non-traditional clinical placements
· Innovative curricular redesign (ie. competency-based, concept-based) and implications for clinicals
· Practicing in a team-based care environment
· Changing nursing roles and practice environments
· Using health data and technology for decision-making
· Diversity and workforce
· Leadership and Management Roles
· Research and Evidence-Based Practice
To submit an abstract:
1. Complete the attached form here: Submission Form
2. Mail the completed form to: OADNabstracts@gmail.com
If you need assistance with your submission, please contact the OADN National Office at email@example.com
Deadline to submit is February 15, 2019