Virtual Exhibits Schedule
Booths may be staffed at any time throughout the convention. However, the above hours are unopposed exhibit time during which OADN will concentrate specifically on driving traffic to the virtual exhibit hall.
Each booth will be equipped with live video chat, in platform, no software required, for all vendors at no additional charge. This is a unique feature to the platform we are using, and unlike most conventions, OADN is not charging extra for it.
There will be a scavenger hunt at no additional charge.
An example booth for you to preview is forthcoming.
The virtual exhibits vendor is Cadmium CD.
1) Meet 500 attendees, including deans,directors and faculty of nursing programs, many of whom directly impact the purchasingof products for their nursing programs.
2) Exhibit at the only organization that represents associate degree nursing education, which provides more than 50 percent of the nursing workforce in the country.
3) Demonstrate live and answer questions on demand about your products and services for key academic leaders in attendance.
4) Develop strong relationships with attendees and colleagues through intimate networking opportunities.
5) 5 hours of unopposed exhibit time, including attendee meals and snacks with exhibitors.