2020 Scholarships and Awards application period is now closed.
OADN Foundation Mission
The OADN Foundation promotes the mission and vision of OADN, through the development of resources, the recognition of scholarship and excellence in associate degree nursing education, and the support of advocacy for associate degree nursing.
OADN Foundation Goals
- Collaboration: Support Associate degree nursing education’s responsiveness to current health care needs and best practices in nursing education.
- Education: Provide recognition of excellence in teaching and research in associate degree nursing education.
- Inclusivity: Provide scholarships to support preparation of associate degree faculty and students.
- Leadership: Promote the development of nurse leaders in Associate degree nursing education.
- Advocacy: Support OADN in advocating for associate degree nursing education.